Powered By Blogger

Sunday 12 February 2012

Preparations, musings and indecisions - cod vs snapper? Hmm...

Now, I've been counting down the days (and hours and minutes - literally) until I host my next supper club for six unsuspecting guests, for two reasons, I think; I love entertaining, as you're probably well aware, but namely because I've been itching to share the great menu I've created after much pen chewing deliberation: it's fresh, a little spicy, but most of all, I know my guests will leave plesantly stuffed with a cuisine that's new to them. It's pretty much the main reason I've joined the underground restaurant revolution - the need to share with people what I love doing most - cooking! I won't reveal too much about the menu, you'll have to tune in next week for a full, mouth watering review of all the delicousness that went down! Hint: chilli powder, plantains and chicken gizzards. Stumped? Yep, I thought so.

Anyway, all that aside, a fishy conundrum remains - do I use Cod or Red snapper for my main course? Opinions, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment